Dear client if you are looking for a holiday which could be blend of History, culture and lot of fun, then an exciting as well as attracting trip to the golden triangle – Delhi, Agra and Jaipur.
Golden triangle Tour Highlights:
- Explore the highlights of Agra and Jaipur on your 4-day Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi with your own expert English-speaking guide
- Visit great attractions including the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra, Fatehpur Sikri, Amber Fort, Jaipur City Palace and Hawa Mahal
- Relax for 3 nights in your 3- to 4-star hotel accommodations
- Enjoy plenty of leisure time to discover more of Agra and Jaipur on your own
- Travel by comfortable, private air-conditioned vehicle
1. Golden Triangle DELHI
Delhi, The political capital of India, Delhi , makes up one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country’s north. Finding its genesis in the great Indian epic the Mahabharata, as Indraprastha, Capital of the Pandava princes, today the city has transformed itself into a new incarnation. Reflecting the many colors and flavors of India’s eclectic composition, contemporary Delhi is one where you will be inspired, amazed, fascinated and impressed at every corner. The India Gate, Red Fort, Jam Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple, Bahai Temple Rashtrapati bhavan, parliament house, national museum, national gallary of modern art, India Gate, Teen murti and many more are worth seeing in Delhi.
2. Golden Triangle AGRA
Agra is a medieval city on the banks of Yamuna River was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi in 1956. It achieved fame as the capital of the Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 and remains a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Thj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.In Agra you can try for Kalakriti Show which runs every day and cost INR 1250 per person which perform more then 100 artist And the 2nd light show runs in Agra Fort at 8pm and it will cost you 100 or 150 per person.
“Every Tourist of the world must visit the Taj Mahal at least once”
3. Golden Triangle JAIPUR
Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan also known as the Pink city It was first planned city in India, beautifully laid out gardens and parks, attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels That are worthy of admiration. Visit to Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Hawa Mahal, the ambling camels and cheerful people in multi-hued costumes will make your trip to the pink city a memorable one.
Terms & Conditions:
– Standard check-in/check-out times at all hotels will be 12 noon.
– The duration and specifications of the package can be modified as per requirement.
– Packages Include:
- Airport transfers at arrival and departure.
- Meet and greet assistance of Yatra representative at airports.
- Welcome garlanding & a bottle of mineral water on arrival.
- Accommodation on twin sharing bed and breakfast basis for 05 nights in standard 3 star / equivalent hotels.
- All transport services by AC Indigo car with driver.
- Service of English-speaking local guide during city tours and excursions.
- Elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur.
- All applicable taxes.
- Package cost excludes:
- Monument entrance fee, to be paid directly at the ticket counter by customer.
- Expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, drinks etc.
- Airfare, visa fee.
- No hidden costs.